Monday, April 17, 2006

beer of the week: hacker weisse

So there I was balls deep in this girls ass... oh wait, wrong story...

I shall begin again.

So there I was on Easter Sunday, sitting all alone in the Taco Mac, attempting to extend my pity party through the next twenty-four hours. Easter is my favorite holiday, because everyone knows I AM the Easter Bunny. But wait, that’s another story too.

It’s a gorgeous day and my hangover cannot handle the dark beers, so of course I am going for the hefeweissens. I tell my server to get whatever I have not had before, because they all seem to taste the same. She does a stupendous job of bringing me some nice cold ones, and then it happened... a pint of Hacker-Pschorr Weisse was placed upon the table.

I took a sip, and I said to myself, this is the beer of the week. The Hacker Weisse is not your ordinary hefe. It has something more... a little something I cannot pinpoint, but chiggers approves.

A crisp citrus aroma, a hazy marigold-like coloring, and a flavor that kicks the wheat beer flavor up a notch or two.


And, as any other beer I would recommend, deeeelicious.

I know you feel like you just wasted your time reading this, cause damn when i re-read it, it was pretty boring. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. A great beer for a lousy day!

9:22 AM  
Blogger chiggers said...

Indeed. Indeed.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

i love beer. i just love being krunk really.

5:26 AM  
Blogger chiggers said...

get krunk. chigger chigger what what.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home