Saturday, May 06, 2006

yuppie puppies

I absolutely love my new apartment, but dammit, everyone has a dog, or two or three. Big dogs, little dogs, medium sized ones... Imagine if all the stray dogs in Georgia wound up in one place. Yes, that is how it is. I think I missed the memo about how having a dog makes you "cool." There is even a "Yuppie Puppy Bark Park" here. Dead serious. The other morning a little pup managed to wrap the leash it was dragging around my legs as I waited for elevator. Then yesterday there was an Atlanta cop here for a "dog situation." What the hell did they need a cop for? Are they killing humans now? The world has officially gone nuts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Was the cop McGruff?

1:11 PM  
Blogger chiggers said...

I'm gonna have to "just say no"

hahahahaha. wow i suck.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home