Sunday, June 25, 2006

madness!



Have you purchased your World Cup Etnies yet? No? Good. Don’t give into the delirium.

Although most may want to shoot me, I am completely sick of having my laptop infiltrated with World Cup news. Honestly, I don't care. I have more respect for the sport than "American Football" where men want an excuse to touch each other, but this is not the news I want to hear. I am not a very big sports fan, and my mom is most certainly NOT a sports fan. Though on the first day of the World Cup she calls to tell me she can't change the channel because she is so engrossed in it. Bah! The world has gone crazy! Run for the edge! Oh wait, it's round. Dammit. Ooo, sorry, that was lame.

The World Cup craze smells strangely like the die hard American Football fans. You know what I’m talking about. The guys that cry when their team loses a game. These Football/Soccer fans have drool running out of their mouths, and glazed eyes from not blinking for hours, as they sit glued to the television. The only good I can find is the fact they are drinking beer. Don’t they have jobs?

Well listen here Johnny World Cup, I am making fun of you. Yep. That’s right. Check out some of the insane photos that I didn’t even have to use Google to find.





"Look how cool I am! My skull looks just like a soccer ball!"



Urinals with soccer goals. I wonder if you get a prize if you can aim into the goal with your pee?



A soccer ball eye ball! Fantastic, I bet Marilyn Manson would wear those. Heh heh heh. Funnnnnnnnny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nev said...

awww chiggas.

granted, folks can take things a little too far. but soccer's an awesome game to play and it's fun to watch (to me anyway). you know what they say--'listen to your mother, she's always right.'

kidding.

you don't have to like soccer if you don't want to, by God! that's what America is all about. right??

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home