Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06.06.06

I am completely fed up with people thinking it is the "Devil's Day" and the world is going to end. Well guys, nothing has happened yet. THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END. I mean come on, 21 countries are holding a 24 hour prayer session today to ward off the Devil! That will protect us!

Completely ludricrous.

There have been threats of mass killings occuring at schools today though. If some little shits decide to go and shoot up people because it is 06.06.06, then I may just go seek them out and beat them with my billy club. Okay, I probably won't, but what goes through their minds to think this is funny? They are wasting peoples' time having to be on edge all day securing schools because some dumb kids think it is cool to post threats all over the internet. Things have gotten way out of hand. Chiggers ain't happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are so supersticious and paranoid. They worry about everything. Not me, though. Hell, even every day when my clock reads "6:66", I don't worry. Hell, it's just 6:66 in the evening. Big deal, right? 6:66 pm, and time for the voices to start telling me to eat kids, then I black out and wake up in bed later with a tremendous case of guilts, and then everything's normal. Just like always. Doesn't concern me! People worry too much...

10:41 AM  
Blogger chiggers said...

kid. the other white meat. or was it cat? i forgot...

i get up when the clock reads 21:13. hahahaha funny joke!

12:43 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

by the way - did anyone notice that this was the TWENTIETH "6/6/06" since the A.D. period? There was 6/6/1906, 6/6/1806, etc.

FREAKS.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home