Wednesday, May 17, 2006

dirty water


Location: West Bank Park, Lake Lanier
Bottom Temperature: 72 degrees (= too cold)
Visibility: maybe 2 or 3 feet
Findings: random trash, RayBan sunglasses, beer can, fishing line, rocks, and 1 fish (species unknown)

This was chiggers' bad idea to dive in Lake Lanier. If you are familiar with Georgia, you know that this lake is overpopulated and overused. What does this mean? It's probably filled with intestinal bacteria which are thriving in the waste.

Let's just say that I am happy I never wound up with a atrange infection folled by smegma.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nev said...

ew...what'd you do that for??

8:01 PM  
Blogger chiggers said...

who can say really, who can say? perhaps it is my deep passion for diving...

8:33 AM  
Blogger Nev said...

hm. that's cool.....i guess...

kinda gross though. well, i do get duck shit on my every day so i guess i have no room to talk.

6:45 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

we just signed up for our scuba certification course!!! but, we took the smart route and are doing the whole thing down in florida...no lake lanier smegma for me!!

p.s. where you be? me need jengine time.

10:34 AM  
Blogger chiggers said...

Yay! You are going to love diving! And yes, Florida is a smart move. Jelena I wanted to call you be since I killed my cell phone in your toilet I lost virtually all my numbers... So, give me a call or message me your number so we can get together.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home