Friday, May 12, 2006

my one and only

My love for beer is nothing short of intense. On weathered living today Bones presented his love of beer.

Exhibit A:
"Oh man, do I love beer! I love it with an unbridled passion like you wouldn't believe. Sometimes I'll even talk to it. Nothing weird of course. Normal stuff like, "My heart yearns for you, beer! I love you! Make love to my brain, beer! Make love to my brain! Just one more time! Once more before the enemy arrives and tortures me for data!" It's a guy thing. We all say stuff like that. Right, dudes?"
-Bones

Now I must say that I feel my love for beer goes beyond this. And it is not a guy thing. Taking beer away from me would be like taking a chunk right out of my soul, throwing it upon the ground, plowing over it with a lawnmover, and then preceding to scoop up the pieces and throwing them into an incinerator. I love beer as much as poop, and we all know how intense that is.

Exhibit B:


Please note the look upon my face as I long to take a nice big gulp of that brew I am holding. My friends, this is what they call love. True love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nev said...

Dang...that's intense

8:14 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

my dear beer-lover jengine - i love you!!! i hope you're feeling better today and it was great to get to hang out with you yesterday...p.s. scout kitty says "meow...where's jen?"

4:54 PM  
Blogger chiggers said...

Aww thanks Jelena! I love your kitty! Sorry I was so drunk and ruined your bathroom ; ( Thanks for putting up with me!
I am feeling much better now, it was a very emotional day to say the least!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home