Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the best hamsters in the world.

When life throws an emotional hammer at you, rather than wallow in misery, it is time to think about the fluffy things. For instance, these adorable bunnies.

Now it would be much easier to just have these bunnies as your own. That way you can pet them, and tell them all your problems, and they just agree with you.
I miss having a pet. I really, really, miss it.
Unfortunately, it would be cruel to get a cat or dog in my small living space, but what about a hamster?

Look how cute he is!
I think it's time... this weekend I shall get not one, but two hamsters, and they will be the best hamsters in the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger jelena said...

did you get hamsters?!

if you haven't yet, i REALLY recommend gerbils...hamsters are STINKY and gerbils are not (this from a girl whose family had mice, gerbils, and hamsters throughout childhood...)

5:36 PM  
Blogger chiggers said...

No I haven't, my life has gotten so busy there has not been time for any hamster loving. BUT, when I do get lonely and have time, I will definately go for the gerbils.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home