Thursday, November 02, 2006

let's try this again.

So after my month away from blogger, I have decided to return. Why? Well, I'm not really sure. The end.

Haha just kidding. I have important news today!

My life now revolves almost soley upon women's reproductive rights. In other words, the emormous part this had before just got larger. As i'm sure we have all heard, Plan B (a form of emergency contraception or EC,) was FINALLY approved over the counter, and for those of us living in Georgia, this is great news! Of course, I was very skeptical since I need more fingers to count the number of pharmacies who refuse to fill a prescription for EC... BUT, low and behold a young lady with a prescription in hand stumbled upon a Publix in the Atlanta area with EC over-the-counter! She thought she was getting screwed since she had forked out $25 for a piece of paper, but to us feminists, today was one for a little bit of celebration. She can take her money back! Sooooo, if you do live in the Atlanta area, the Publix on Chesire Bridge Road has Plan B waiting for you. Why not grab some just in case?

I am not certain of other locations, but I will be sure to update you asap.

If you are uninformed and/or have been mislead about EC how about you check out the following sites:
Plan B



NARAL

3 Comments:

Blogger jelena said...

not only is this a YEAH that plan b is on the market, but it's a YEAH (squared) that jengine is back and blogging...

5:52 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

you're supposed to be back.....where you be?

5:19 PM  
Blogger Nev said...

So how's the come-back goin for ya?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home