Thursday, August 03, 2006

horrified!

Does it ever sacre you when you think about the kind of people that have large chunks of money and exude influence over others? Say, for instance, Paris Hilton? Well, today as I surfed through the latest on the drudge report the headline was, "Paris Hilton: 'Who is Tony Blair?'" I didn't even have to click on the link to read the article. This isn't a circumstance of taking a quote out of context. It is what it is. Disgraceful! I guess money can't buy intelligence. Or wait, I take it back, it can't buy common sense. But I guess you don't need a brain to do this:


Ah hell, atleast she's pretty to look at, and gave us an entertaining sex video.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate her.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I've seen hotter sex at nursing homes

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will, was the nursing home sex bathed in a green hue like the Paris video? That would be awesome.

10:52 AM  
Blogger chiggers said...

wrinkley man butt. good call will.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Nev said...

only reason she might be nice to look at is good lighting and exquisite makeup tricks.

maybe i'm just jealous of her aweseome dog....*sigh*

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home