Wednesday, November 15, 2006

could it be?

Each hour of today probably lasted for about two. But, regardless of stress and that "cracked out" feeling, where your eyes bulge out of their sockets, there's always time for fun conversation.

Woman 1: "Most men don't care about satisfying the female. That's why I became a lesbian."

This was my favortie quote of the day. As much as I would like to object, apparently, this must have some validity.

Woman 2: "Well, there's a way to prevent pregnancy."

Nicely done. Lesbianism. The New Contraception.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, you make a good point. Of course, when it comes to contraception, I still think government sactioned vasectomies at birth are the solution we've all been waiting for. Who's with me?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Nev said...

CHIGGAS,

Will you please go to my blog and leave a comment with your email address (it won't get published on my blog for all the world to see) so I can make my blog viewable only to those in my most-intimate circle (aka I have a stalker). THANKS!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home