Wednesday, January 03, 2007

new year. new post.



What could make me want to blog more than a football game with Sunshine and Rope Swings and the Southern Bell from Hell?

That night at the Georgia Dome, drinking 24 oz. Coor's Lights, face tatoos on, in a sea of red, I officially became a Dawgs fan.

The Southern Bell and I we ratty as hell screaming through our paper megaphones. I'm pretty sure we pissed off the VA Tech fans sitting in front of us. Those VA fans are so reserved. They didn't stand a chance next to the masses of southern hicks.

I never thought I would see the day come, but dammit, GO DAWGS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nev said...

I knew you would come around. GO DAWGS!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nev said...

Um, I think I'd prefer a cheer-off? Was I ever a cheerleader? Regretfully, no. But I think it's worth a shot.

The pictures are up: nevena.shutterfly.com

There are some very entertaining ones of you. I don't remember getting that many pictures taken of us, and if you look in the one of all four of us at the game you'll see the V-Tech guy who was in front of us was TOTALLY trying to crash our picture but your coors got in the way (score!). Maybe I would win that cheer-off.

HOLLA

4:03 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

you rock jengine. ROCK. hard.

i am beyond glad that i thought of you in that split moment of clarity last saturday morning and we should re-unite again for another evening of redneck wonderment. :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger yosh said...

Virginia Tech fans reserved and calm. When I attended an away game in Blacksburg, we were heavily taunted and many of my friends were spit on. Guess you sat in the classy section

12:07 PM  
Blogger Nev said...

Yosh...yeah, CLASSY. That'd be me. The V-Tech fans were nice enough--some of them even shook my hand when we waited for the MARTA. It's a bummer ya'll got spit on. That would be gross.

CHIGGAS. Write a new post. Entertain me. I'm unemployed.

8:27 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

2nd that. new year, new blogSSSSS - multiple required.

:)

MWAH

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home